Air Shield Pro
All-In-One Battery Powered Respirator
APF40 Safety helmet for industrial rated head, eye and respiratory protection
All in one powered respirator giving eye and respiratory protection with no trailing leads for safer operation when moving around the workplace.
For use in environments where fine airborne particles are present, dangers of flying debris or excessive noise levels.
No problems with misting, fogging or steaming up ensuring crystal clear vision at all times. Suitable for users with facial hair or spectacle wearers.
8 hour Ni-MH battery for all day use with audible low battery warning and on board battery charging.
Twin THP2 fine filter with 98% efficiency, suitable for use when machining MDF.
Rated to Optical class 1B3 for high speed particles - medium energy impact, liquid droplets and splashes.
- Assigned Protection Factor APF20, offering greater protection over APF10.
- Suitable for use when machining MDF.
- Approved to standard BS EN 12941 TH2P-S.
- Approved to EN166.
- Optical class 1B3 for high speed particles - medium energy impact, liquid droplets and splashes.
- Combination face-seal and hood to improve protection.
- Motor positioned away from the sensitive area of the forehead to reduce noise and irritation.
- Twin filters with efficiency of 98%.
- Audible low battery warning.
- Removable 8 hour Ni-MH battery.
- For UK & Eire sale only.
- COSHH Maintenance & Examination Record included.
Accessory Ear Defenders Now Available
Click here for more information on the Trend Safety Mask Range