C016DX1/2TC - Trend CraftPro 1/2in Shank Two Flute Straight Router Cutter Bit 10mm dia x 30mm cut depth
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising.
- Use on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- Cutter has a bottom cut feature.
- 1/2" shank 10mm diameter 30mm cut depth twin flute TCT cutter.
- 10mm diameter for matched work when fitting inlays and ironmongery.
- General purpose cutter for shallow mortices, template work with guide bushes, slots, grooves, rebating.
- 1/2" shank for heavy duty applications and additional support when under load making deeper cuts in harder materials.
- PTFE coated bodies reduces friction and heat build-up for longer lifespan.
- 2mm thick Premium Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips for an excellent finish in all materials.
- ‘K’ marked shank ensures correct insertion depth for safe routing.
- Additional shank markings to indicate maximum safe speed and cutter reference.
- Extra-long shank for use in router tables.
- 25/64 inch
- 10 mm
- 30 mm
- 74 mm
- Shank Diameter
- 1/2 inch
no spare products