T18S 18V CORDLESS MITRE SAW
Compact and portable 18 Volt 184mm Mitre Saw for precision trim work and first and second fix carpentry for high quality professional finishes
Lightweight, compact and portable, only 9.56Kg and ideal for multiple woodworking trade applications in the workshop and the jobsite.
The perfect size for first fix stud and joist work, second fix skirtings and architraves, finish mouldings, plinths, cornice and lighting rails.
Thin kerf 48 tooth TCT blade for fine finish and maximum cuts per charge.
Front mounted Laser Line cut alignment for faster, accurate working across all applications.
Easy set mitre table with pre-sets for common mitre angles up to 47 degrees left and right.
Common mitre angle indents on turntable for fast, repeatable setups.
Adjustable trenching function allows fast swaps between full depth cutting and slots and grooves for jointing applications.
Comfortable smooth action, horizontal handle relieves strain on the wrist when plunging.
Extra work support with the slot in extension bars and hold down for increased safety.
- TREND HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR – Built for power and endurance.
- COMPACT LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Only 9.65kg, easily transportable from job to job.
- IMPRESSIVE CAPACITIES – Cuts up to 210mm wide and 51mm deep stock.
- IDEAL FOR CARCASSING AND SECOND FIX WORK – Perfect for cutting studwork, floor joists, skirting and architrave.
- FRONT MOUNTED LASER – Allows accurate, quick alignment for faster cutting.
- -47 to +47 DEGREES MITRE CUT CAPACITY – Allows overcutting of mitres for out of square corners.
- INDENTED MITRE POSITIONS – Pre-sets at 0, 15, 22.5 and 45 degrees for fast, accurate mitring.
- TRENCHING FUNCTION – Quick set trench stop for grooves and slots.
- 48 TOOTH TCT BLADE –Excellent finish on crosscut and laminate, kitchen cornices, lighting rails and plinths CSB/CC18448T.
- 0 to + 45 DEGREE TILT RANGE - For Compound Mitre Cuts.
- DEEP FENCE – Offers maximum support for the workpiece for increased safety.
- WORK SUPPORT EXTENSIONS – Slot in extension bars to support longer work on the infeed and outfeed.
- WORK CLAMP – For securing material during cutting.
- CROWN MOULD INDENT – 31.6 degree indent for Crown/Cornice mould cuts.
- THIN KERF BLADE – More cuts per charge for increased performance and minimal down time.
- HORIZONTAL TUBULAR CROSSCUT BARS – Twin bars with ball bearings for smooth controlled transition through the cut.
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE – Allows easier cutting with less wrist strain as the saw plunges.
- MILLED TABLE – Precision milled to support the workpiece to keep it flat and stable.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT – Will sit on 600mm wide worksurfaces, ideal when fitting kitchens or when used in the workshop with benches against a wall.
- TREND TOOL CONNECTION – Takes all Trend 18V Li Ion batteries.
18V 184mm Mitre Saw (Bare): T18S/MS184B
18V 184mm Mitre Saw (Battery & Charger): T18S/MS184S2
Accessories for your product
CSB/CC18448T - CRAFTPRO SAWBLADE CROSSCUT 184mm x 48 TEETH x 16mm BORE THIN KERF
T33AL - WET AND DRY DUST EXTRACTOR 1200W 115V
STEALTH/ML - AIR STEALTH RESPIRATOR HALF MASK WITH TWIN P3 RATED FILTERS